Monday, June 2, 2008

Free Referral Systems Work

I recently posted a blog on Blogging The Net, discussing the need to enroll in free referral programs to help fill out your downline. The site also shows the best way to start or improve your home business. And as a result of actively following my own advice, my second referral came in! It looks like when the ball starts rolling it really takes off nicely.


I am actively enrolled and participating in a referral program- GetRef.com - and all my hard work has finally paid off: Someone signed up as a referral under my E-gold account.


So now it's just a matter of staying active with the paid survey sites, gpt sites, traffic exchange sites, and free referral programs and my home business should be completely off the ground within the next month.


On a side note- my Cashcrate check should be arriving on the 15th of this month! I'll be posting the photo-shot of it as soon as I receive it.

No comments: